Monday, April 25, 2016

Ultimate Frisbee Coverage




I began playing Ultimate Frisbee in January of this year. Soccer had been the only sport I'd played previously, but I was ready for a new experience and new challenge. New year, new sport. I had never played a school sport before and I felt like this would be the perfect opportunity to have a low-key sport to play.

Mason Ultimate Frisbee has allowed me to meet so many new and kind people. It works well with my schedule because I am very involved in extracurriculars, but still have time for this sport. Although people often scoff or chuckle when I tell them I play Ultimate, I'm glad I took the time to learn and play the game. I plan to play my senior year and play as an intramural sport in college.

I really enjoyed MBC's coverage of the sport and I was so honored to be interviewed for one of the stories. Check out their great work below.

Check out MBC's CSPN coverage of Ultimate Frisbee, which I am featured in




No comments:

Post a Comment