Monday, May 25, 2015

Shoutout to the Class of 2015

Sam Hodge, The Ohio State University... Having you as our Student Body President this year has been an absolute honor. You exude not only confidence, but compassion as a leader. I admire the way you led OASC events, CBM's, and just in general. Your faith has been very inspirational to me. Thanks for praying for me when I had mono and organizing for cupcakes to be made in my honor. Hopefully, we run into each other at OSU in a couple years. ;) GO BUCKS!
Sheila Raghavendran, Indiana University...The Chronicle couldn't have had a better editor-in-chief this year. You were calm, cool, and collected while working, but your playful side always showed through. I felt like I could be my true self around you. Thank you for brightening our days with your shrieks of laughter. Indiana University better get ready because there is one heck of a journalist/actor/editor/The Office and Parks & Rec addict/Lady Gaga lover/overall great person coming.
Kusha Ansari, The Ohio State University...Everyone you meet is instantly enticed by your charming persona. You put your heart into everything you do, and that's A LOT. StuGo, band, soccer...the list goes on and on. I have greatly enjoyed joking around with you in both StuGo and on the soccer field. (Back-to-back SAY Champs, let's go!!) Best of luck with your future endeavors, and please stay in touch.
Sonia Rayka, Penn State University...At the beginning of the year, I was curious if this bright, bubbly girl was truly as happy as she seemed. What I've come to find out is that you're even brighter and bubblier. You radiate positivity. I love that you appreciate the little things in life. Mason High School is better because of the kindness you bestowed upon it. Please never lose your light and continue to brighten people's lives at Penn.
Keerthi Reddy, The Ohio State University....Getting to know you this year has been a true pleasure. You were a standout as Spirit Committee chair and never failed to put forth your best effort in Student Government. I loved being silly with you and the fact we were able to be very honest around each other. Thanks for the laughs. Oh and also, don't forget that you still owe me for helping with your duct tape boat!! ;)
Rashika Jaipuriar, Syracuse University...I was only given the privilege of getting to know you for half a year, but in that time I could definitely feel a connection being made. I could always count on you as an editor to bring my stories to the next level. I loved seeing your sparkling smile and hearing your wise words. Have fun at Syracuse.

Elise Discher, The Ohio State University...Last but not least, my dear sister. We've been together for sixteen years, so the idea of us parting ways makes me feel uncomfortable and sad. But I know you will do great things at OSU. You've grown and matured a lot these past four years. From volunteering at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, to serving as an exec on SIBS board, you've made your mark at MHS.  Please visit home more often than Luke does. Love you.
I can't begin to give you all enough praise through this single blog post. I'm completely confident that you all will wow the world with your leadership, kindness, and intelligence. Thank you for serving as role models for me and others. Please stay in touch and I love you all very much. ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment